THIS CAMP IS ALL-INCLUSIVE!
YOUR REGISTRATION COVERS ALL FOOD, TRAVEL, LODGING, AND PROGRAMMING.
FRI, AUG. 4TH
SAT, AUG. 5TH
WE’LL BE ROAD
TRIPPIN’ TO LAKE YALE
IN CHARTER BUSES!
Your student will need to bring their own sleeping bag/ pillow/ towels.
- most activities included (basketball, baseball, PICKLEBALL, etc.)
- canoes, bazooka ball, paintball are additional charge
Frequently Asked Questions...
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What Do I Bring?
Don’t leave home without the following:
- Pajamas for 3-nights
- Clothing for 4-days
- Light jacket/sweater
- Tennis shoes
- Swimsuit (girls: 1-pieces only)
- Towels (at least 1 for the pool, 1 for the shower)
- Twin sheet set (or sleeping bag, sheets recommended)
- Sandals for the shower
- Pens, Pencils (highlighter is desired)
- Refillable water bottle
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, body wash, hair products)
- Bug spray
- Watch/alarm clock
Things to leave at home: weapons, bad attitudes, drugs, alcohol, lighters, and anything you wouldn’t want your grandmother to see.
Is Financial Aid Available?
What happens if I have to cancel?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds.
This applies to YTH leaders, CHAPERONES, and YTH. If you or your YTH can no longer attend, you can send someone in their place by connecting with the Youth Director at your campus.
What safety protocols do you have in place?
- Every ADULT serving in our youth ministry is required to pass a background check.
- We’ll have a team dedicated to keeping your YOUTH safe onsite DURING every part of the event.