Radiant Kids Director
Radiant Church is a fast growing multisite church located in Tampa, FL. Our mission is to move people from where they are to where God wants them to be. As we continue to grow, we are in need of a Radiant Kids Director.
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws in families
- into the church through Radiant Kids ministry.
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Radiant Kids team.
- Create a presence of Radiant Kids ministry in the community.
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home.
- Be a model for those who attend Radiant Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship and evangelism.
- Administrate elements of a the Sunday experience campus wide.
Executing the weekend plan (2-3 services)
- Make sure classrooms are setup and ready to go–that everything is in its proper place.
- Lead the weekend services by making sure Coaches, Leaders and Dream Team Members have everything they need.
- Be visible, present and available before, after and between services.
- Reinforce the Radiant Kids way of ministry during service by providing appropriate feedback to Coaches, Leaders and Dream Team Members.
- Be available on stage for Baby Dedication.
Weekend prep (reviewing lesson plans, confirming DT, etc)
- Communicate the weekend plan to Coaches.
- Review the lesson plan and any potential run throughs.
- Purchase and prepare weekend materials as necessary.
Dream Team administration/care
- Communicate effectively with Central Kids Director as required and with Location Pastor
- Complete “Weekend Review” and turn in to Central Kids Director & Location Pastor by 6om every Sunday.
- Responsible for location Kids Dream Team assimilation
- Assist with Child Dedications.
- Attend monthly Directors meeting (3rd Wednesday evening of every month)
- Make sure classrooms are setup and ready to go–that everything is in its proper place for First Wednesday (FW).
- Lead FW by making sure Coaches, Leaders and Dream Team Members have everything they need.
- Purchase centrally-approved themed environment decorations for FW.
- Staff classrooms using appropriate Dream Team/nanny to child ratios for FW