I. Scope of the Job
The scope of this role is primarily to lead, grow, improve and develop the Kids Ministry at one of our Radiant locations. The Kids Director will lead coordinators, coaches and dream team to implement the overall vision of Radiant Kids as well as engage families in meaningful discipleship and community opportunities. This role is also responsible for outreach and retention of families in order to pursue the vision of 10K for Tampa Bay.
- A love and calling toward ministry to children and families
- Experience collaborating with teammates to accomplish a common goal
- Supervise multiple projects effectively
- Experience leading teams of volunteers
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and use Planning Center software
- Experience and proficiency in Google Suite
- Ability to think and act with a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong time management skills and the ability to complete projects independently
- Communicate direction from Campus Pastor and Kids Pastor to Dream Team and Coaches
- Oversee set-up and tear-down of Radiant Kids equipment at the campus, ensuring the success of the Sunday and Wednesday experiences
- Communicate goals and needs to Campus Pastor or Kids Pastor
- Facilitate Baby Dedications at the campus
- Provide baptism interview/counseling for children and their parents prior to their baptism
- Recruit, develop and train Dream Team for Radiant Kids teams; participate in Next Steps at the campus to recruit Dream Team members
- Process new Dream Team members for Radiant Kids teams through the onboarding workflow pipeline
- Approve staffing for Radiant Nannies at the location as needed
- Distribute curriculum to Radiant Kids coaches and dream team
- Oversee scheduling of dream team for Sundays and Wednesdays
- Request kids’ supplies and equipment for campus as needed from central team
- Observe adult-to-child ratios to ensure child safety and monitor growth for additional rooms as needed
- Ensure that the kids’ areas are clean and set up in an excellent manner for all services
- Develop specific goals to grow dream team and increase kids attendance
- Communicate, contribute and collaborate during weekly Campus Directors meetings and Kids Ministry meetings
- Plan and implement monthly family engagement opportunities to that are either outreach or community focused
- Monitor location metrics and develop goals accordingly
1. Jesus is our answer – At Radiant Church we “pray first” knowing that a relationship with Jesus is the answer to whatever we are going through.
2. The Bible is our foundation – At Radiant Church, we build our lives on God’s word instead of the culture’s opinion. We do not bend the scriptures to match culture, we bend our lives to match the scriptures.
3. Worship is our lifestyle – At Radiant Church, we get to glorify God through our giving, our singing, our serving, our spirit of excellence, and our life-giving attitudes.
4. Community is our commitment – At Radiant Church, we do not do life alone. True life change happens in the context of relationships with other believers.
5. People are our pursuit – At Radiant Church, we will do anything short of sin to reach