Business Ops Executive Assistant
I. Purpose of the Job
The Executive Assistant serves Radiant Church by playing an instrumental role in providing administrative and organizational support to an Executive Pastor.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Projects a professional and confident image, able to handle a stressful pace
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Basic understanding of accounting methods
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work in a multi–task environment
- Strong administrative abilities
- Steady, positive attitude, people–oriented, team player, customer service minded
- Familiar with Digital Calendars, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Microsoft –Word, Excel, Power point.
- Editing and proofreading ability
- Detail oriented, creative, ability to learn new software applications
- Willingness to work after hours or on weekends when needed
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact for the Executive Pastor
- Prepare reports for the Executive Pastor
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Available to answer Radiant’s phone from 9–5 M–F.
- Maintain the Executive Pastor’s calendar, schedule meetings, conferences, retreats, etc.
- Schedule and plan Executive Pastor’s travel
- Plan and prepare for central staff day lunches and all other HR related even responsibilities
- Submitting expensify receipts
- Maintain Executive Pastor’s files
- Participate and serve at all church wide events
- Mange all central office responsibilities such as ○Collecting, sending, and distributing mail
- Ordering office supplies
- Keeping the office organized
- Seek God
- Empower people
- Are teachable
- Take ownership
- Life a life worth following