CENTRAL STUDENT MINISTRY DIRECTOR
I. Purpose of the Job
This is a FULL-TIME position.
Hire Date: May 23, 2022
The primary purpose of the job is to oversee the Student Ministry of Radiant Church (Grades 6-12). This will be done by providing leadership, vision, and direction that creates a life giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing evangelism and discipleship for students and student leadership teams across Radiant’s multi-site locations.
This is a Central Ministry leadership role directly under our Ministry Department, with some location responsibilities at our South Tampa Broadcast Location. This role requires both strong administrative and people skills.
- 2 years leadership experience as Student Director/Pastor
- Multi-site leadership experience preferred
- Heart for students in spiritual growth/discipleship with ability to communicate the Gospel through various means to students
- Proven leadership ability to both lead and build staff and Dream Team
- Project management experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both in teaching and preaching)
- Solid theological grounding and creativity in curriculum development
- Superior interpersonal skills working with a variety of people: staff, Dream Team members, parents, students
- Strong organizational and time management skills, along with project management experience
- Face of Students Ministry at Broadcast Location (South Tampa)
- Oversee weekly City Groups (students small groups)
- Leading current monthly students VIBE Worship Experience
- Maintain vision, culture, training, and resourcing of location Student Directors
- Seek God
- Empower people
- Are teachable
- Take ownership
- Life a life worth following